Sunday, June 24, 2012

I’ll Have Another sold for stud duty in Japan | Daily Racing Form

I’ll Have Another sold for stud duty in Japan | Daily Racing Form

I’ll Have Another sold for stud duty in Japan

By Steve Andersen



Barbara D. Livingston
I'll Have Another has been sold for stallion duty in Japan.
















I’ll Have Another, winner of the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes last month, is bound for stud duty in Japan.

Owner Paul Reddam said Friday that a deal has been reached with Shigeyuki Okada’s Big Red Farm on the island of Hokkaido to stand I’ll Have Another beginning with the 2013 breeding season. Financial terms were confidential, Reddam said.

I’ll Have Another is currently based at trainer Doug O’Neill’s stable at Betfair Hollywood Park.

(For rest of story click link at the top of the page)


______________________________________________________________________________

Let's hope I'll Have Another doesn't have the same fate as Ferdinand. Japanese have a fondness for HORSEMEAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment