Saturday, February 18, 2012

Teeth - Horse and Human Alike

Sorry I've been MIA, I've had an abscessed tooth and seriously have been out of it for a couple weeks and really felt like crap for the last week.  Finally got it pulled yesterday.  Still don't feel great, but at least I feel alive.

My horse, Crystal, is also having tooth issues.  Nothing serious, just needs them floated.  The problem around here is not that many people do them, and the ones that DO are super heavy booked.  So I'm waiting for him to come an fix her.  It's not major yet, just eating a bit slower than normal, so we're not critical by any stretch.

So it's back to searching for pertinent stories to post!  I hope folks enjoy my blog.  I always say, if you have any suggestions, PLEASE, send me an email or leave me a comment!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment