Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Friends Don't Eat Friends

On November 18, 2011 President Obama effectively made it legal to once again slaughter horses in the U.S.  I, long with countless others, have been fight horse slaughter even when it was banned here because it didn't stop people from taking them across our north and south borders to meet their end there in a horrendous way.

But now they can once again meet that horrible fate on American soil.  This blog is my way of helping to educate people to this sad and rather unknown blight on America, the killing and eating of our horses.

Please feel free to leave a comment, in fact I encourage it.  Share my blog with others.  If you have a blog or website that does the same thing, please give it to me so I can list it.  The more of us educate, the easier it will be to eradicate it.

I wrote an essay for college on this subject.  I'm happy to say I received an A.  It will be my next post.

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment