Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Triple O Equine Ranch Equine Sanctuary

A great horse rescue and sanctuary, Triple O Equine Ranch Equine Sanctuary is ran by Elizabeth O'Neal and is located in Oklahoma.  Elizabeth and her husband do fantastic work, not only saving as many abandoned and needy horses as possible, but also in educating the public about horse slaughter and the cruelty that surrounds that practice.

The fact is, Friends Don't Eat Friends, and Elizabeth is also one who adheres to this, and she is tops in my book.  I interviewed her for my essay, so I've given her page my very first spotlight.

Please take a look at her page and if you are able, please donate.  If you live nearby, offer to help out.  It all helps our equine friends that are so desperately in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment