Saturday, January 14, 2012

Is it Bad Enough For You? Wild Horses

These videos always make me so horrible sad.



Watching what they do to these majestic creatures is more than I can handle. How many of us have ever given our all for the cause? How many of us have even put ourselves at risk? How many of us have done little more than post on a social network? We all care, those of us that post and watch, cry and scream, feel that crushing pain in our chest that makes us feel like we can NEVER feel anymore pain. But we go on to the next post, and the next and the next. I've been seeing these pictures and films and videos for over 40 years. And it still hurts.

I even wrote a poem once titled "Pretty Young Stallion". If I can find it I will post it. I wrote it when I was a kid. Sadly it's as relevant today as it was back then. Rhiannon, Goddess of horses, give their legs wings, give them stealth to hide from their enemies, give them intelligent to out wit them, give them peace that they may find safe haven away from the tortures of man, and give their enemies what they have coming to them, let them endure just ONE DAY of what they cause to your beautiful wild horses. Blessings dear Rhiannon, please, not for my sake, but for the horses. Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment